- UVC LED Light: CleanLight Air uses UV-C rays to kill 99.99% of germs and bacteria
- H13 HEPA FILTER: 360-degree air filter removes 99% of particles including smoke, odours, dust, pet dander, TVOC and air pollution.
- ULTRA-QUIET: With Low And High Fan Modes less than 27dB
- PERFECT FOR CARS & TRAVELING: Small enough to fit in a cup holder, large enough to purify 161 square feet.
- UNIQUE BONUS FEATURES: Aromatherapy sponge plus USB output to charge devices
CleanLight Air FAQs
What car cup holders does it fit in?
Fits cup holders 70mm and larger
How long is the lifespan of the UVC LED?
10,000hrs or about 3 years
Does it produce ozone?
The optical lens is coated in Quartz glass/sapphire which is 100% impenetrable to the oxidative effects of ozone.
How long is the lifespan of the HEPA filter?
500 hours lifespan but varies based on pollution. Recommended to replace every 2-3 months.
Will it make my car battery die?
The cigarette lighter on most vehicles stops supplying power after parking. It will not work without a power supply so it will not consume the battery of the car.
How can I make the device quiet?
There are two modes. You can switch to the weaker wind mode to lessen the noise.
How large of a room can it cover?
The air purifier can be used for about 15 square meters of room (161sq feet)
How much air does it move?
8.58CFM. CADR is 6m3/h.
How loud is it?
What certifications does it have?
It has the following certifications: CE, FCC and CAD65